Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Going Digital

Are you thinking about moving toward digital memory keeping? I certainly am. I have been creating photobooks for a few years now. I have made a yearbook and several travel books. While I love paper crafting, I have found that paper scrapbooking just doesn't work for me anymore. I love the sense of accomplishment I get from completing a photobook and saying, "it's DONE".
















If you are interested in creating photobooks, I suggest trying Shutterfly, Ibook, Blurb, or MixBook.
If you are interested in finding out if digital scrapbooking is for you (and you want to try for free),I have gathered some great resources from around the web just for you!! Just click on the images to link to the designer's home page.

This is just a very small tip of a huge iceberg of free digital products out there!
Have a wonderful week-end!

0 amazing observations: