Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

FREE Advent Calendar

I am a sucker for freebies. I love them. I have been searching the internet for a cool advent calendar idea. There are many great ideas out there, but most of them are just too small for a family with FOUR children. This year I want to be able to put a variety of things inside each day. I was thrilled when I came across this on one of my favorite blogs, Eighteen25:
It's a shoe organizer turned Advent Calendar!






































I found a linen shoe organizer at Fred Meyer for $15.





































The next step is to go HERE to download the cute (free) numbers from Eighteen25 and then get my stuffing supplies ready. Ho, ho, ho!

0 amazing observations: