Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Handsome Guy

Besides having my own babies, I was present for the birth of one of my nephews. I will never forget the feeling I felt seeing a new person enter the world. There really aren't words for how amazing it is. There is a part of me that would love to be a "doula" and help bring babies into the world. Since I don't see a career change in my future, I am very happy to be able to take photographs of other's little ones.
This little man was a joy to photograph! He was so happy and serene.









































asfd

1 amazing observations:

Bethany said...

Good pictures. You have quite the nack for crisp/clear pictures.