Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Burlap Eye Candy

I love burlap for home decor! It seems to match almost any style and it adds a fun texture. Here are some pictures I gathered:

An adorable fall decoration from Brown Paper Packages. Click HERE to link to this tutorial.


















What a fun footstool featured in Country Living Magazine.



























Cute pillows from Dovetales Antiques & Home Magazine.





























I LOVE this simple table runner from Living With Lindsay.
















I may try this burlap wrap idea from ELLE Decor.


















What a relaxing looking room shown by House Beautiful. Let's eat lunch there!





















Doesn't this just beckon you to come curl up here with a book? (source unknown).





























I want a burlap banner! (source unknown).












If you want one too, you can buy this one for $20 by clicking HERE.



















It can even be made into jewelry! By BlissTree.












I have a general weakness for any pillow cover. Want it? Buy it for $24 HERE.



















Remember the Pottery Barn $10,000 Giveaway??? If I win, I will be adding these to my cart:























I hope you enjoyed virtual window shopping with me. If you are feeling inspired, I have seen burlap at Walmart...


2 amazing observations:

Melissa said...

my sister-in-law's college roommate writes a blog called crafaholics anonymous...and she is huge into burlap. here is a link to all her super cute burlap projects (that you can make and some she sells in her etsy shop).

http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/search/label/Burlap

Erin said...

Wow, that sounds very fun Melissa, thanks!!!