Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Favorite Toddler

I had an extra little one at my house today. She's no stranger. I actually get to see her quite a bit- and she seems to like me as much as I like her. So, naturally I pulled out my camera and captured her being her eighteen month old self!
Toddlers love books. This particular toddler likes to read them- and taste them!

Sorry Mom and Dad about the pencil chewing. (I better not say anything about the orange crayon).











Look at those amazing eyes.

2 amazing observations:

Bethany said...

Awe!!! I want one! She is adorable....

alaskafam said...

Those pictures are so beautiful. Thanks so much for posting them.