Bits of Beauty surround us; in a baby's smile, a kindness shared or a starry night.

Humble or spectacular, Beauty is alive every moment.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Counting Blessings

I'm grateful...
1. to know God lives, I am His child, and He loves us all.
2. to have the best husband on the planet. he's so kind, willing to serve others, sees the best in everyone, slow to anger, quick to forgive, fun and funny, responsible but adventurous, loves me, loves his family, loves God (I'm a lucky girl)
3. to be a mother and raise my children. they bring me joy and experience. I am a better person because of them.
4. for my parents. they loved and raised me and taught me to be an honest, hard working person. I still value their insights and love having them in my life.
5. to have amazing friends. they each enrich my life.
6. to be warm on a cold day, have shelter and know my family will not go hungry. that we are healthy.
7. that my husband is employed- and that he sees it as his duty to provide for his family.
8. to have opportunities to learn new things all through my life. some are hobbies, some are insights, others are skills- all are valuable.
9. for the beauty of the earth. it really is a gift to be cherished and enjoyed. it gives us what we need.
10. for this day. and each day.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

0 amazing observations: